The winter holidays, including Christmas, are getting nearer. People have started decorating their houses and setting up their Christmas trees.
What about the virtual world of your dating site? Would you like to create a festive atmosphere on your website as well? We have come up with some ideas on how you can reach out to your site members and make this Christmas time unforgettable.
People have more spare time and are more enthusiastic and open to new contacts during the holidays, so it is a great chance to attract more traffic to your dating site too.
Here’s how to spruce up your site for this year’s winter holidays.
1. The easiest and most effective way to decorate your dating site is to change the logo for your site to a Christmas one instead, or even change the whole site design: background color, text, buttons and holidays pictures using Santa Claus, snowmen, and so on. A new design theme will make the site more attractive, creating a festive mood for your site users.
2. You can put festive text in the header of your site or upload a greeting video to the main page. Also you can add articles regarding the holidays and place some tips on how to celebrate. It is important to show that you care for each site member and send them your sincere wishes.
3. A great way to remind your users to come back to your site is by sending them a Christmas newsletter. You can actually send loads of emails but still make them personal by using people’s first names in the text, and friendly subject lines.
4. Don’t forget to make gifts for your site visitors: add bonuses to the account, give them extra access permissions, send a holiday card, and so on. Any sign of attention will be appreciated.
5. It is always good to have a special Christmas offer on your website. Present discounts on services and paid memberships. Arrange a New Year’s sale or declare a special campaign for the winter holidays.
You should be clear about the offer, post it on banners or in other places where the information can be seen easily. Write a blog post about your special offer to advertise it, put a banner on your homepage and the page’s header.
Uploading special winter merchandise into the gift shop to let people select presents for one another directly from your site can also be a good idea.
These are just a few ideas. Every business’ experience around Christmas is different. Just keep in mind that happy and satisfied users are a sure sign of a successful website.